Friday, December 6, 2013

A Fresh Start!

 

 
Finally I made a new account for my blog, as the previous one will remain silent still. PLEASE feel free to follow me. I'm not an avid blogger actually, I usually spend more time sleeping than actually waking up to the world and make my day. But what the heck anyway, feel free to say HI to me :)
 
I love food (but often picky), I love music, I can sing loudly and proudly in a bathroom or in my car while driving. I love fashion but I would rather talk about my favourite book than the latest trend for hipsters.
 
I currently work in Astro as a presentation editor so anybody in broadcast industry by chance, feel free to add me in your Circle, yay? We can exchange some interesting topics, perhaps. This year I turn 25 and I am currently busy finding money for my future.
 
As for the introduction, I guess thats all. Meet you guys soon later. Coz I dont really have a mood to write. Cheers all! Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment