Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Just Another Night... with Icona Pop!!

Hello Bloggers, finally I manage to sneak away from my
 busy schedule and spend few minutes to update this new
blog. Lately I feel tired pretty quick and I do spend more
time sleeping because I'm just very exhausted all the way
but what the heck we shall move on with the topic.
 
 
Last month, precisely on 29th November, yeah I know like it was
soooo back then... Like 2 weeks ago (you do the count) I went to see
Icona Pop, the famous Swedish duo in Club Neverland, KL. It was
located at the centre of the city, but since I am no longer a
"party people" and of course with no GPS available on my
phone or in my car I have no clue whatsoever about this
club. Luckily, I have my partner in crime,
 +Mimie Freakontangious as my co-pilot to guide
me and we managed to find the location.
 
 
Thought that we're gonna be one of the late comers, but surprisingly
we're one ofthe earliest to arrived at the Neverland Club.

 
**Donning a lycra turban from Hijab2Go and glitter knitted
 top from my very own online shop, Thehoneymooner**
 
 
We're just like two feet away from the stage. Close enough that I
really cant wait for the duo to perform. To be honest when I first
watch the music video "I Don't Care, I Love It" from this duo,
I don't like it at all. And then came along their second hit single,
"Girlfriend" which remind me of Jay Z & Beyonce song,
"Bonnie & Clyde". That moment, I started to recognize their
music, their fashion sense and then I just fell in love with them.
 
 
While waiting for Icona Pop for like one hour and a half,
ok not complaining but we do had a good time taking selfie
pictures and enjoying club hits by Jackman, the DJ.
 
Finally... here goes, my very favourite girls Icona Pop.
 
 
They're like super friendly and never stop smiling replying to our
warm welcome. I told you, Aino Jawo the short hair brunette of
Icona Pop is super gorgeous. I love her exquisite beauty, pretty
skin and perfect tall body. If she were a model, she's gonna kill
the runway. I fell in love with her in an instant! Caroline on
the other hand, is super nice, very sporting all the way and
while performing she's keeping her eye contact with all of
her fans. I couldn't be more happier enjoying these two
ladies do what they do best, PERFORMING!
 
 
They did performed all of the songs from their latest album,
"This Is.. Icona Pop" and I did (and I think most everyone did)
 enjoying their music. I never regret buying their CD's anyway.
It is worth it, dude. 5 stars for their music. Who knows such a
new artist can really came up with the music you'll never get
bored listening to every single time you play it! It was superb.



Most energetic, a party-goer, Caroline and Aino.
 

My selfie moment with Aino. *This pic was taken incase
 I couldn't get a chance to take picture with the Icona girls.  
 
 
Lining up our way to meet the Icona Pop girls for
the "Autograph Session with Icona Pop". We're like one
of the earliest persons lining up for the autograph session.
With my killing heels and my tiring weeks of  hardworking,
I really need toget this thing done as quickly as I could.
 
 
My, my, my... I was so happy I was in cloud nine,
I swear I can shit rainbow!! Finally I've got to meet them in
person!! Live and face to face. Plus, I've got a hug from Aino
when I told her how much I love and adore her beautiful face.
And yesss, yess I was so lucky I've got to snapped one
shacky picture of me and both of them. So effing
shacky due to my overwhelmed nervousness, and I couldn't
care less about the security that pissed the fact that I was
taking my own sweet time with my lovely ladies.

As friendly as they are (Aino & Caroline), I swear this was my epic
and most "iconic" moment ever happened in my life so far and I've
got to brought back my autograph CD's signed by the Icona girls.
 
 And I couldn't thank more to my lovely +Mimie Freakontangious 
for the chance to meet Icona Pop. You've made it a reality, babe.
And I love you for that!
 
And people, incase if you never heard about them, you should
start by now!! Go youtube or download their songs. And the
newest single "Just Another Night" is the best!! Any songs
from them is guaranteed will be your favourite song to sing
along with, atleast one. Do check them out,
you wont regret it at all.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment